Online Gift Certificates
As of February 28, 2017 gift certificates are no longer available for PURCHASE on Haggar.com.
If you have a Haggar Online Gift Certificate, it is redeemable online at Haggar.com only, where it’s good
toward the purchase of any of our stylish apparel. It cannot be used at any physical retail stores or on any other
sites. Gift Cards purchased in a Haggar Outlet Store are not redeemable on Haggar.com.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
Because our gift certificate program has been inactive for several years, gift certificates can no longer be redeemed online during checkout. We’re happy to help you with redeeming your Online Gift Certificate in an alternate way. Please contact us for assistance.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates
Please note the following regarding purchasing items on our site with Online Gift Certificates:
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate does not cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase by a valid form of payment.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate is more than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your Online Gift Certificate account for future use (subject to the limitation that Online Gift Certificates must be redeemed within sixty (60) months after purchase of the certificate).
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Unfortunately, we cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Online Gift Certificates; however, items paid for with an Online Gift Certificate will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department or call 1-877-841-2219.